Tuesday 8 February 2011

My Genre

My genre for my film will consist of elements of real world drama combined with aspects of comedy with a deep musical underbelly.
Genres: Comedy. Music. Drama.

The iconography we learnt together as a group has helped me to understand what audiences look for when expecting a film genre of a certain type. If films do not continue to break stereotypical walls and iconography then just like James Monaco says- 'we are all going to see the same ten movies'.

In my particular genre, I will challenge drama by mixing deep heartfelt drama with everyday comedy, hopefully pushing the realism and authenticity of my piece further.

1 comment:

  1. nice use of personification! is that a hint of blatant realism within the film? definitely working overtime on this one, i can tell. yes mr cole, yes!

    ReplyDelete